Name: Pure Color Gel
Color: 80 Colors
Cured: UV/LED Lamp
-Quality is our 1st priority.
-Light, almost no smell (only top coat and foundation have moderate smell), we apply only organic texture to protect your health.
-The color will keep shine up to 20 days.
-Hotting colors are optional, suitable for all occasions.
Step by Step:
-1. Shape the nail. Lightly buff the surface of the nail plate. Sanitize.
-2. Apply a base coat of foundation from the cuticle to the free edge (Remember to seal the edge of the nail). Cure the nails under the LED light for 10 seconds or a UV light for 2 minutes.
-3. Apply a thin coat of Soak-Off Gel Polish color of choice. Cap-free edge. Cure: 30 seconds in LED Lamp, or 2 minutes in UV lamp.
-4. Repeat the 2nd thin coat of the soak off Gel Polish to the nails. Cure under the LED lamp for 30 seconds or a UV light for 2 minutes.
-5. Apply a top coat. Cap-free edge. Cure: 30 seconds in LED lamp.
-6. Remove the tacky residue on nails with the cleanser. Then, apply nourish cuticle oil to rehydrate moisture into the cuticle and the skin surrounding the nail.
-1. Soak off the nails into acrylic remover for about 5 minutes.
-2. Rip down the whole piece of nail enamel gently on each nail.
1. Keep tightly sealed. Keep out of sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
UV Nail Gel is a product that allows you to create beautiful, semi-permanent and colorful nails, which stays chip-free for weeks.UV nail gel requires curing under the UV/LED lamp after applying each layer.
How to apply gel polish?
1. Apply the cuticle softener to the nail edge.
2. Push off the cuticles to the edge after the cuticles soften.
3. Remove off cuticles with the cuticle trimmer.
4. Flie the shape of the nail you like with the nail file.
5. Buff your nail surface with nail buffer to remove grease.
6. Apply the nail dehydrator and air dry instantly.
7. Apply the nail primer and air dry for 20s.
8. Apply the base coat and cure under the UV/LED lamp for 60s-180s.
9. Apply 2-3 layers of color gel and cure under the UV/LED lamp for 60s-180s.
10. Apply the top coat and cure under the UV/LED lamp about 60s-180s.
11. Apply the cuticle oil to nourish.
There are no reviews yet.